Right, solved

Thank you

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe

El 20/03/2024 a las 4:07 a. m., Ihor Olkhovskyi escribió:
You are not increasing CSeq for subsequent PRACK.

Le mar. 19 mars 2024 à 18:58, Social Boh <soc...@bohboh.info> a écrit :

    Some progress

    Now I can reply the first 183 with the PRACK response but when the
    provider send a 180 ringing and I reply with another PPRACK
    response the provider reply with 500 Server Internal Error

    Annex PCAP Capture.

    Any hint is really appreciate.

    Regards

    ---