Is there currently a way to add a destination to the load_balancer set with a
status of disabled but with probing enabled, like the dispatcher table 'state'
column allows?

I have an osips working as  a SIP ingress/egress for Kubernetes traffic and as
Asterisk Pods are created they are added to the load_balancer table as
destinations, but OpenSIPS will route traffic to them before they're fully
ready.
I've attempted to automatically mark them as disabled with the mi lb_status
command and let the probe enable them, but disabling via mi seems to disable
probing as well, so they're never actually enabled.