Hi,

  I apologize for the confusion in my previous messages. I missed the part
when you couldn't find the module in the path of installed modules of
openSIPs. Since the *aaa_radius.so* module is not found in your
/usr/lib64/opensips/modules/ directory, it seems the module may not be
installed.

  You may want to take a look here
opensips-aaa_radius-3.4.3-3.fc40.x86_64.rpm
<https://fedora.pkgs.org/40/fedora-x86_64/opensips-aaa_radius-3.4.3-3.fc40.x86_64.rpm.html>
.

Again, I apologize for the mistake,

Best,