Dear Quantum ESPRESSO users and developers,

following my previous email, here the link where you can access the test drive:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/gpu-test-drive.html?cid=gputestdrive

Enjoy.
F.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

?Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.? ~ David Hilbert