Dear Dr. Stefano and Dr. Nicola Marzari thanks for your quick reply.
Actualy i have calculated the Helmholtz free energy (F) which is given as

F(V, T) = E0(V) + Fvib (V, T).

The Fvib(V, T) is calculated by PH/fqha.x utility and E0(V) is the
equilibrium ground state energy which is calculated by pw.x.
it is stated in a research paper>>>>For a given T and V, the equilibrium
state of the crystal
is determined by minimising F with respect to all possible
degrees of freedom. The equation of state (pressure (P) versus
V) of the system is obtained by equating P to minus the
derivative of F with respect to V at constant T, or P = ? (?F/?V)T <<<<<<

Sir i was tried for QHA package in QE as given paper
http://arxiv.org/abs/1112.4977v1 , it is using the QHA pakage which is not
well understood by me and also this was giving wrong result but  it was ok
with PH/fqha.x.
Please show me the ray of light regarding Helmholtz free energy (F) which
is the base root of all thermodynamics property describe by one paper
http://iopscience.iop.org/0953-8984/24/3/035401 for your kind reference.

Any comment in any form is appreciable.