Dear all,

I have serveral problems about pw.x.

The performance of pw.x running in parallel under inter-node, is unreasonbly
poor (about 25%). Later, I type sar to check, and find that something called
"contextswitch" appears very frequently. But when pw.x is run under intra-node
process, the problem did not occur and the performance become very good (>90%).
 I think that "contextswitch" cause the problem. But why did it occur and how
to fix the problem?

The second problem is about output file of pw.x. I want to get the stress
tensor of each step of a pw.x (not cp.x) molecular dynamic run. I know that
they exist in the standard output file. But the format is very inconvenient for
further proccessing. Do anyone know is there any flag which can be specified to
output a file of stress?

Thanks a lot!

Lawrence

 YM - ????