Before running the calculation visualizing the structure is extremely
important. Try using XCrysden to visualize the structure which you made. And
some basic info you will find on MIT-OCW Atomistic material modelling
lectures to prepare a QE input file. Below is the link.
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/materials-science-and-engineering/3-320-atomistic-computer-modeling-of-materials-sma-5107-spring-2005/
And please sign your affiliation while writing to this forum so that we know
whom we are interacting with.