From: Tram Bui <tram...@u.boisestate.edu>
To: PWSCF Forum <pw_forum at pwscf.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:05 PM
Subject: [Pw_forum] Fermi energy from scf calculation

Dear Everyone,
???? I have told that the scf calculation would give out the Fermi energy,
Ef,?of?a material?system. I have done some nscf, relax and vc-relax
calculations for the same material?as well. I was able to obtain the Ef on
other calculation but not on the scf calculation. would you give me some
information on why it was the case?

Regards,

Tram Bui

M.S. Materials Science & Engineering