Dear Davide,

does the code still require that pseudopotentials for all the species
contain the GIPAW reconstruction part. Is it (or will it be) possible
that one uses 'non-gipaw' pseudopotentials for the atomic species if one
is not interested in NMR shifts or EPR parameters of these species (or
if one does not have a proper gipaw pseudopotential for that atomic
species)?

Best regards.

Gregor

Gregor Mali
Kemijski institut/National Institute of Chemistry
Hajdrihova 19
SI-1001 Ljubljana

tel. +386 1 47 60 412
fax +386 1 47 60 300