It used to be coded as post processing of the Phonon code but not any more.
It should be possible to compute the change in macroscopic polarization
induced by a deformation by the Berry phase approach.
Or calculate the stress induced by a finite electric field [see e.g.
Umari, Pasquarello PRL 89, 157602 (2002)]

stefano