On 01/12/2015 16:35, evan wrote:

Hi, Paolo

I increased the energy range from -20 to 25 eV for integrating the DOS, but the result does not change, it is still 6 electrons below Fermi energy in my system.

how did you chose the value of 25 (... -25 i guess)?
where are the s states of F in the band structure ?

stefano

For LDA calculation, with occupations = 'tetrahedra' defined in the nscf mode, the integerated DOS is also 6 electrons. I do not know what is wrong in my calculations.

Regards.

Evan