Hello Máximo,

the problem you experienced with MKL is not related to QE-GPU. As quick
workaround, if you remove "-D__DFTI" and add "-D__FFTW" you will be able to
compile without problem and possibly run.

I need to warn you, if your GPU is a NVIDIA GF110GL then you will achieve zero
speed-up (maybe a potential slow down!). QE-GPU is design to run on NVIDIA
TESLA products (K20, K40, K80 and future P100 Pascal generation). Gaming GPU or
laptop GPU are not officially supported.

HTH

--
Filippo SPIGA
* Sent from my iPhone, sorry for typos *