Dear all,

I would like to ask a question regarding the method to interpolate q-mesh as
described in
arXiv:cond-mat/0504077 as implemented in Quantum espresso. To obtain an
accurate result we should study the convergence of \lambda as a function of
k-mesh and q-mesh. In that paper, the phonon linewidth convergence (Fig.9) is
tested with different k-mesh, the authors interpolated for ex. from 16x16x16 to
64x64x64, practically this is done using "nk1, nk2.nk3" in ph.x input, is that
correct?
Then the electron-phonon coupling \lambda is interpolated into denser grid
q-mesh 8->20 (Fig. 10), could you please guide me how to do this interpolation
with quantum espresso?

Sincerely,
Rakesh Parayil