Hi,

GGA is certainly inadequate to sytudy this system. My recommendation would be to carry out a hybrid functional calculation, e.g. with HSE. This cell has not too may atoms, it should be feasible. Use at least a 4x4x4 Brillouin zone sampling. Displacing Fe from the symmetry position is of course necessary, then the structure should be relaxed. And a spin-polarized calculation will be necessary as well. I find likely that the system will have in the end a low spin configuration, with all Fe(3d) electrons filling the t(2g) manifold which would be well separated from the e(g) manifold, therefore having a clear nonmetallic behaviour.

Good luck,

JC Conesa