Both methods should give the same result - they did at least when I tried. But you can't calculate phonons with dipole correction so if you want those start with assume_isolated = '2D' But read all infos given in input_pw and the related papers - it helps to understand how to setup the system ;)

Thomas

Zitat von Asad Mahmood <amahm...@phys.qau.edu.pk>:

Thank you Thomas, I will try both flag one by one and see what change do
each of them brings separately.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 3:52 PM Thomas Brumme <thomas.bru...@uni-leipzig.de>