Dear Emmanuel Abdul
This question should be asked to your supervisor or answered by literature. In this forum we can provide help when 1) you have a clear idea of the scientific task you are carrying out and 2) something related to the Quantum ESPRESSO codes in not going as you expect or you report a reproducible code bug.
HTH
Giuseppe

Emmanuel Abdul <abdu...@pdx.edu> ha scritto:

Dear Quantum Espresso Friends.
I'm a complete novice to Quantum Espresso and will like to know if I can be
guided on how to use Quantum Espresso for Modelling Electrochemical
reduction of CO2 using Nanomaterials.

Thank you.
Emmanuel Abdul, PhD Student
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Chemistry
Portland State University
Portland, OR 97201
Office Tel: 503-725-8971
Cell: 503-919-5575
*https://www.pdx.edu/nano-interfaces/
<https://www.pdx.edu/nano-interfaces/>*

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316
E-mail: <giuseppe.matti...@ism.cnr.it>