Dear all,

I have tested the image-example for phonon calculations using QuantumEspresso 6.3. In the case I am using these commands:

mpirun -np 4 pw.x < ...

mpirun -np 4 ph.x -ni 2 < ...

mpirun -np 4 ph.x < ....

everything works fine. However, using this:

mpirun -np 2 pw.x < ...

mpirun -np 4 ph.x -ni 2 < ...

mpirun -np 2 ph.x < ....

yields an error in the last step: "pw.x run with a different number of processors. Use wf_collect=.true."  However, I have the same number of processors in pw.x and ph.x and the wf_collect option is activated by default. So I don't know what is going on.

Best regards,
Malte Sachs

--
Malte Sachs