Dear José,
the current version of qe (develop branch in GitLab) allows you to use
libxc functionals for LDA, GGA and mGGA. No kinetic functionals at the
moment.
To use libxc functionals you must enforce them from input (use 'input_dft'
in &system) and write their names in the input string. The order is not
relevant, neither the separation between one name and the other. Capital or
lowercase should be the same.
You find the complete list of the names in the file 'src/libxc_docs.txt' in
the libxc folder. It is also present online at:

https://www.tddft.org/programs/libxc/functionals/

You can use a combination of qe and libxc functionals, but you need to be
careful on their compatibility (for example libxc functionals already
include the LDA part, while qe ones do not).
In PP/src folder of qe you find a small program (benchmark_libxc) that
compares the output of q-e XC routines with the output of the libxc ones.

Best regards,
Fabrizio