you can just edit by hand the dyn1 file and remove the dielectric constants and effective charges, then rerun q2r

regards

On 11/4/19 9:29 AM, Dr. K. C. Bhamu wrote:
Dear Lorenzo,

My motive is to plot phonon band structure with and without LO-TO splitting in a single plot and I would run (may be  wrong but giving it a try)two separate gamma calculation one with epsil=.false. and other with .true.for this.

If you have any previous experiencethen you can save my computational time.

regards
Bhamu

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 1:46 PM Lorenzo Paulatto <paul...@gmail.com <mailto:paul...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Could someone please guide me how to plot phonon band structure with the > LO-TO splitting?

    LO-TO splitting is automatically included if you do the phonon
    calculation for an insulator (i.e. no smearing in pw.x)

    kind regards

-- Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris

Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris