Hi
collinear and non collinear wave functions are different, so it's not possible use collinear wfc to start a non collinear one.
You can though use the collinear density. You should use restart='from_scratch' and  startingpot='file'.
 The starting non collinear magnetisation in this case  will be oriented along the z axis.
Greetings Pietro