Related to this, we found a number of ghosts in the SG15, liaised with Francois, and that led to a number of updates in SG15.1 . Those are clearly visible in the band structure plots and matrix errors on the SSSP page.

E.g. compare SG15 and SG15.1:

https://www.materialscloud.org/discover/sssp/plot/precision/S

                                nicola