On 13/10/2020 20:43, Poonam Kaushik wrote:
Dear Expert,
So the only option that I have is to include the complete path and do the calculation again.
Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Mostly welcome, but you have three options - destiny can be generous sometimes.

The first option would be doing a more careful DOS: https://www.quantum-espresso.org/Doc/INPUT_DOS.html

                        nicola

Thanks and regards,
Poonam Sharma