Dear Endale,

The GBRV paper says, "Both the AE calculations and the pseudopotential
constructions were scalar-relativistic, i.e., without spin–orbit
interactions.".
Hence, no.
You might try making your own SO PPs using GBRV input files for
Vanderbilt code, but as long as they optimized the recipes for SO-free
calculations, the result might not be good.

Best regards.
Andrii

Links:
------