Dear all,
I have one query about the high symmetry path for plotting the band
structure. From the CIF file, I can calculate the high symmetry path of any
material, but in previous research papers if saw the high symmetry path it
is different from my one. So for the matching purpose that my band
structure is also correct, how can I obtained the same path as mentioned in
the literature.
Also, I observed on ' Material Cloud'  the band structure of the same
material as I want, I downloaded the CIF file from there but the high
symmetry path is coming different as they mention (on the Material Cloud).
I'll be very thankful if someone suggests me something about this.

Thanks and regards,
Poonam Sharma

Poonam Sharma
Research Scholar