Mostly yes - e.g. look at the work of Pasquarello's group (and many others, of course) on the topic - many menaningful papers in the past 20 years.
                        nicola

On 20/05/2021 18:41, alex davila wrote:
Dear all,

I am interested in learning if QE is suitable for DOS calculations of crystalline and amorphous supercells.

In the case of c-Si supercell of 216 atoms, after scf, nscf, and dos calculations, my DOS output is calculated without taking into account the nscf results that fail: I've tried these calculations given different paths for the K_POINTS at the correspondent BZ of the supercell.

In the case of an a-Si supercell, I wonder if calculations with PW may produce a right DOS output or other implementations would be needed.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Alex
Materials Science and Renewable Energies Group (MatER-PUCP)
Department of Sciences
Pontifical Catholic University of Peru