Dear Ludovic,

Although the GCSCF is implemented in QE from ver 6.8, the ESM-RISM function has
not officially implemented into QE. So, the description of the ESM-RISM related
keywords in the manual is wrong. I am sorry for the confusion. I will try to
fix the description in the future release.

If you want to try to use the latest development of the ESM-RISM method, please
look at our laboratories web site
(https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/en/programs.html
<https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/en/programs.html>).

Best regards,
Minoru
Minoru Otani, Ph.D., Professor
Center for Computational Sciences and Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences,
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
TEL: +81-29-853-4273
FAX: +81-29-853-6406
E-mail: ot...@ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Web: https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/