Dear Yun,

Your system consists of only water. If you want to apply bias there must be
anion-cation pair  in solution (as in reality) to form electric double layer
such as H3O+ & Cl-, Li+ & PF6-, etc.

Best regards,
Minoru

Minoru Otani, Ph.D., Professor
Center for Computational Sciences and Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences,
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
TEL: +81-29-853-4273
FAX: +81-29-853-6406
E-mail: ot...@ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Web: https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/