Thank you for your answer, .
This error will always occur whether the libxc compiles or not. Simultaneously, the QE is running normally and the output file is correct.
Best Wishes
Xiangyan Hou
---- Replied Message ----
From Xiangyan Hou<houx...@mails.jlu.edu.cn>
Date 10/22/2022 10:03
To users@lists.quantum-espresso.org<users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Subject Compile error of Quantum espresso 7.1

Dear quantum espresso users:
I used gcc (11.2.0) to compile  libxc (6.0.0) and Intel compiler (2022)  to compile Quantum Espresso 7.1.  Howevery, when I run the test-suites example,   I get the following error:
libi40iw-i40iw_vmapped_qp: failed to pin memory for SQ
libi40iw-i40iw_ucreate_qp: failed to map QP
I will appreciate it if anyone know how to solve the problem. Thank you.

Best wishes
Xiangyan Hou