Hi

I had recompiled QE for a sueprocmputer using Intel Fortran ...

Ale tests (including MPI version) pass through without any errors ...

When I run QE on some real data I get (1 node 128 MPI parallelization) :

 Fatal error in PMPI_Comm_free:  Invalid communicator, error stack:

This issue was already mentioned by Mr. Yang LIU in relation to single / multiple type of atom calculation ...
Solution was to run
pw.x -ndiag 1

With -ndiag 1 the error was handled on my side as well ...
But I do work with multiple atoms from beginning so it can not be the same problem ...

Any idea what can be wrong ?

Michal Husak
UCT Prague