On 11/3/22 16:09, Yang Liu wrote:

When I compiled QE-7.1, 7.0 or 6.x (using Intel compilers and Intel MKL), what I got by default in
"make.inc" after "configure" was:

DFLAGS = -D_DFTI -D_MPI

SCALAPACK_LIBS =

so: scalapack is not found

I had to manually put the option "-D_SCALAPACK" and the scalapack lib path.

For QE-7.0 or earlier, if I did not turn on scalapack, I would see no info on scalapack
during compilation. But for QE-7.1, I noticed that scalapack was downloaded and compiled
without "-D_SCALAPACK" option.

scalapack is never downloaded or compiled by QE

Paolo

Yang Liu

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222