Dear Henry,

I used to have such errors when using any kind of text editors, because
weird hidden characters were placed at the line ends. Try to use a very
simple editor like vim or something similar. Perhaps it helps.

Best regards,

Em qua., 14 de dez. de 2022 às 11:07, henry odhiambo via users <
users@lists.quantum-espresso.org> escreveu:

> Dear  all,
>
> I am doing band structure calculations. I reached a point where I have
> generated the bands.dat file. However when running plotband.x I  get the
> following error message:
>
> STOP Error reading file header
>
> I would appreciate any suggestion.
>
> Attached  are the bands.dat file and the plotband.x input
>
> Thank you
>
> Henry Odhiambo Otunga
> Department of Physics and Materials Science
> Maseno University
> Kenya_______________________________________________

Marcelo Falcão de Oliveira
Professor Associado
Departamento de Engenharia de Materiais
EESC - USP
Av. João Dagnone, 1100,  Jd. Sta Angelina
CEP: 13563-120, São Carlos - SP - Brasil
e-mail: marcelo.fal...@usp.br
Fone: (16) 3373-9583
Fax: (16) 3373-9590
Agenda: