Dear Cyrille
I would calculate the magnetic anisotropy energy (MAE)  as a function of
the number of atomic layers N using the force theorem in quantum espresso
for Fe/Au(111). I already, know the steps of how to calculate it, but how
do I get the right magnetic anisotropy energy  .there are convergence tests
for K-points in scf and nscf ? and how I chose the K-points in scf
calculation