Hi,

I am sending this message as I am running into some issues when trying to
perform a pw.x calculation.

I am using a hybrid approach, with the flag input_dft = b3lpyv1r. The first SCF
calculation can be performed, however when it comes to introducing the hybrid
correction the program stops with the mpi exit code 9 error.

I am running this on a HPC, and I am using 100+ processors. I am also using the
pw.x -pd .true flag in the command line.

I normally up the number of processors needed when I encounter this issue,
however I have a similar calculations, similar structure but same hybrid
correction, that uses a lot less processors to run.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you for your help, and if there is anything else I can provide that will
aid in this request I will try to provide it.

Thanks you again

Joseph Page
Research Associate
Department of Physics