Dear Joseph,

In Ry a.u. the electric charge is sqrt(2), thus the units are correct.

Best,
Lorenzo

********************************
Lorenzo Bastonero

PhD Student
U Bremen Excellence Chair,
Bremen Center for Computational Materials Science,
and MAPEX Center for Materials and Processes

University of Bremen
Faculty of Production Engineering
TAB-Building, Room 3.32
Am Fallturm 1