Dear QE users:

I want to fit the bandstructure data calculated by qe6.6 to obtain the
effective mass. We used the bands. x module to obtain the band.dat.gnu. What is
the unit of the first column k? For example, the first column unit given by
vaspkit is 1/A. Does anyone know the exact unit of the first column obtained by
bands. x? "CELL_PARAMETERS (angstrom)" set in my input file. Any procedure on
QE calculate the effective mass of 3D system?
--

Best Regards
Jiale Shen

从 Windows 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>发送