Dear José,

> I would like to plot the absorption data for the directions [001] [010]
> [100], what should I do to get the data to create these plots?

You can try to use a supercell of Si (with only k=0) and use turbo_lanczos.x or
turbo_davidson.x. Then check the files plot_chi.dat and plot_S.dat generated by
turbo_lanzcos.x or plot.dat generated by turbo_davidson.x. Note that you need
to use supercells with these codes because the general k-points sampling (that
you would use with a primitive cell) is not implemented.

HTH

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii TIMROV