If you type "git --version" what do you get?

Paolo

On 2/15/24 12:27, Federico Verdicchio wrote:

Non si ricevono spesso messaggi di posta elettronica da federico.verdicc...@unicam.it. Informazioni sul perché è importante <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Dear All,
I'm pretty new to QE and Unix environment in general.
/fatal: 'origin' does not appear to be a git repository
//fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
//Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. / /fatal: 'FETCH_HEAD' is not a commit and a branch 'recorded_HEAD' cannot be created from it
//make[1]: *** [extlibs_makefile:23: liblapack] Error 128
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/qe/install' make: *** [Makefile:228: liblapack] Error 2/ I tried on a windows machine using minGW/msys2, with a VM, and on a Linux machine running Ubuntu.
Does anyone know How to solve this? Thank you so much!

With regards,
Federico

--
/Federico Verdicchio /
/Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences/

Paolo Giannozzi, Dipartimento Scienze Matematiche Informatiche e Fisiche
Univ. Udine, Via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy, tel. 0432-558216
Web: https://physicslab.uniud.it/persone/paolo-giannozzi