Deal All,
I am currently working on non-collinear + spin-orbit calculations using Quantum
ESPRESSO Ver. 7.3 with Libxc6.2.2. In my SCF input file, I have set the
variable "input_dft" to be "XC-000I-004I-000I-000I-208L-000L" to enable TB-mBJ
calculations (I also have "lspinorb = .true. " and " noncolin = .true." to
perform calculations with inclusion of Spin-orbit coupling).

However, upon running the calculation, I encountered an error stating that
"Non-collinear Meta-GGA not implemented."

I am reaching out to inquire if I am following the correct procedure for
non-collinear calculations and if this feature is still not implemented even in
the latest version of Quantum ESPRESSO, or if I need to correct some input
variables in my calculations.

Your guidance and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Shima,
PhD student