Dear Saiyed,
it is better if next time you also include output, just to understand what
is not converging.

In this case:
i) for convergence issues of the electronic self-consistent cycle, you
should always try to reduce mixing_beta to 0.3, 0.1, 0.05 ...

ii) before running ANY calculations, mostly if you're dealing with a
material that is novel for you, it is quite a good practice to visualize
your structure.
I'm not expert about this material, however what I can notice is that, if
you're running the same calculation as that you described in your first
email,
that is, 3 layers of calcite, I cannot see three layers but just one and
the one I see I suspect does not resemble that much to the models in the
paper you mention.
You could figure out that you're likely not simulating three layers, by
looking at your coordinates: the z coordinates range from 0.46234
to 0.53766, so they span an
interval 0.07532 wide. Because these are crystal units, this in Angstrom is
0.07532 *  43.2578.... Ang ~ 3.258 Ang. It is quite unlikely that three
layers of any material
(even graphene. the flattest you can think about) are just 3 Ang thick.

Giovanni
--

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN