From: users <users-boun...@lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Davide
Ceresoli <davide.ceres...@cnr.it>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 4:06:10 AM
To: users@lists.quantum-espresso.org <users@lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Boltztrap Calculation

✉External message: Use caution.

Here it is. I hope I haven't introduced new bugs.
Please check if the results make sense!

Anyway, I find it's much easier to do:
pip install BoltzTraP2
btp2 -n 8 interpolate -m 20 ./scratch/
btp2 -n 8 integrate -b 5000 interpolation.bt2 300 400 500 600

HTH.

D.

On 5/4/24 14:44, Elham Rezaee wrote:
> Thank you so much for  your help.
> That is a real good point.
> Can you share the modified version of qe2boltz.py?
>
> Thanks,
> Elham , PhD Canada UNB

   Davide Ceresoli
   CNR - Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche (SCITEC)
   c/o University of Milan, via Golgi 19, 20133 Milan, Italy
   Email: davide.ceres...@cnr.it
   Phone: +39-02-50314276, +39-347-1001570 (mobile)
   Skype: dceresoli
   Website: http://sites.google.com/site/dceresoli/