Dear Quantum ESPRESSO Community, I am currently working with Quantum ESPRESSO
version 7.0 and Libxc version 6.0.0. The functional I am using is specified as
Input_dft='XC-000I-000I-000L-130L-707L-000I'. For the Meta-GGA exchange, I have
selected the TASK exchange functional with id=707. However, I encountered the
following error: Error in routine matching_shortIDs (1):      libxc needed for
this functional, but it is not linked

I am unsure of the cause of this error. Could you provide guidance on what
might be causing this issue? Additionally, since the TASK functional only
provides an exchange functional, I am uncertain about which correlation
functional to select. Could you explain the logic behind choosing an
appropriate correlation functional in this context? Thank you for your
assistance. Best regards, zhouchao