Thanks a lot for your response Iurii.

I have a question about how to use hp.x in parallel. In the article "HP – A
Code for the Calculation of Hubbard Parameters Using Density-Functional
Perturbation Theory," four levels of parallelization are mentioned.

The first can be done using the command "perturb_only_atom(i)." The second
is parallelization over "q" points, the third is parallelization over "k"
points, and the last is plane wave parallelization, which I assume is
automatically enabled, as in pw.x. However, how can I set the "q" and "k"
parallelization for hp.x?

I run hp.x with the assumption that the -nq label is necessary if it
exists. So I use the command:

*mpirun -np 4 hp.x -nq 2 -nk 2 -in name.in <http://name.in> > name.out*
Is it ok?

Please let me know. I was searching on the internet but I did not find an
example of how to run hp.x in parallel using "q" and "k" levels.

Best regards.