On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 7:00 PM Alexey Kashavkin <akashav...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Based on this, can we say that the current-tripleo tag provides the same
> stability as the current-tripleo-rdo tag did before?

Yes, I'd say it should provide similar stability, specially if you are
using TripleO to deploy.

> Also, could you please write if there is any updated information about the
> tags, which one follows which one? For example, somewhere in some blog or
> article, if there are any, of course. Because there is no information about
> the puppet-passed-ci tag in the TripleO CI [1] or DLRN [2] documentation.
> All I found about this tag is just your 2016 presentation [3].

As puppet pipelines and tripleo ones are parallel effort we probably don't
have any doc with the whole content but the tags would be:

current -> consistent -> puppet-passed-ci
current -> consistent -> current-tripleo

There are intermediate tags as -testing ones or for component pipelines but
i'd say those are not intended to be used for users, it's more an internal
CI element.

Thank you so much, Alfredo.

Best regards,

Alfredo