Hi,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 4:22 AM Takashi Kajinami <kajina...@oss.nttdata.com>
wrote:

> (Someone more familiar with the repo management in RDO may double-check
> my comments)
>
> AFAIK the packages for old releases such as Train, Ussuri and Victoria were
> removed from RDO trunk a few months ago[1] and you have to download
> the packages from these releases from the CentOS mirror instead[2].
> [2]
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/cloud/x86_64/openstack-ussuri/

You are correct, some old releases have been removed recently as they are
now EOL for multiple projects.

> Note that RDO didn't release Ussuri for CentOS7 and it supports CentOS8
> (and CentOS 8 Stream) as the base OS and the last release supported with
> CentOS7
> were Train. The link you posted are the master repos which contain the
> latest contents
> built from upstream master. IIRC these repos contained some intermediate
> contents
> between train and ussuri. I guess these repos didn't get update after
> RDO completed
> transitions to CentOS8 and contain incomplete contents for Ussuri release.

Yes, Train was the latest release supported on CentOS 7, Ussuri was never
branched for centos7, in master repo there may be some content post-train
but it was stopped before Ussuri was released.

I've checked that, there is a copy of CentOS 7 Train still in the server
(by mistake, tbh) available in :

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/train/centos7/

My recommendation is that you clone locally the latest available content
ASAP in case it's useful for you:

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/train/centos7/current-passed-ci/
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/train/centos7/deps/latest/

Best regards,