Hello,

We are in the process of rebuilding our old CentOS7/Ussuri OpenStack deployment onto EL8 and upgrading OpenStack to a newer version.

Since the ussuri packages no longer exist on the repo - we had been using    https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-master/  for the EL8 hosts, but I see that is no longer on trunk.rdoproject.org. It looks like wallaby is the oldest version I could find for CentOS 8.

Is is possible to restore the centos8-master directories so we can continue with our rebuilds?

Thanks,
 -Matthew