Hello,

I noticed the same problems with showing the attachments as Tobias Pyndt Steinmann few days ago did.

What i noticed is:
- the problematic attachments in my case have long name ("more than 64 characters") - it does not matter the order of the attachments in the mail (first, last, somewhere in the middle) - I suspect that there might be a bug in parsing the filename of the attachment from the mail source (since long filenames usually expand to two filename lines in MIME)
- in the index view, there is a correct attachment sign even

It would be good if someone would report the bug to the developers in TRAC.

cheers, Jernej
BTW: registration in the forums does not work (mail was not sent to me :))