A.L.E.C wrote:
>  I've prepared stats from Rouncube localization directory.

hi alec.

Could you make this status up2date and public on the roundcube web site?
It's better if we could know how many un-translated items remain.

>  Currently we're close to 0.2-stable release

When will it release?

I have a open source mail server solution project, and it includes
roundcube-0.1.1, and it's time for a new release too, so if 0.2-stable
will be released soon, i want to ship it.  ^_^

Introduce my mail server solution (http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/ ):
    * a shell script set, used to install and configure all mail server
      related software automatically.
    * for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux and CentOS 5.x, support both i386
      and x86_64.
    * open source (GPL v2).

Thanks for your hard work. :)

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
  http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/