My apologies. Maybe I didn't  have explained correctly. I am sorry but
my English isn't very well.. I am learning yet.

Everytime I forward with two or more fields "fwd"or "FW", my e-mails was
strange format when they arrive at any e-mail client.
I think that if I changed my default charset UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1 it
didin't happen because I have two another webmail and it didin't happen
there. They are with ISO-8859-1 as default charset. However I don't know
how to make this at roundcube webmail.

Any idea?

Thanks