On Jun 26, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Gunza wrote:

> I am using dovecot imap server with roundcube webmail. I can do
> everything with roundcube but the problem is disk quota. In disk
> usage it shows "Unlimited" but I have assigned disk space for each
> users. But in all users it show only "Unlimited".

It's your dovecot setting issue, not roundcube issue.

Please turn on dovecot debug mode and monitor its log file to fix it.

If you use dovecot-1.1.x, the quota setting is differrent than 1.0.x.

--
Best Regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Mail Server Solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux & CentOS 5.x,
   Debian 5.0.x, Ubuntu 8.04 & 9.04:
   + http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/
   + http://www.iredmail.org/forum/