Hi,

I'm taking my first steps in Roundcube here, and things work out pretty
find mostly.

One thing I can't seem to get to work is the LDAP address book that my
university runs. What I did was, I looked into main.inc.php, created a
section

========================== *snip* ==========================
$rcmail_config['ldap_public']['UA'] = array(
   'name'          => 'my university',
   'hosts'         => array('ldap.myuni.com'),
   'port'          => 389,
   'use_tls'       => false,
   'user_specific' => false,
   'base_dn'       => '<my base dn>',
   'bind_dn'       => '<my bind dn>',
   'bind_pass'     => '<password>',
   'writable'      => false,
   'ldap_version'  => 3,
   'search_fields' => array('mail', 'cn'),
   'name_field'    => 'cn',
   'email_field'   => 'mail',
   'surname_field' => 'sn',
   'firstname_field' => 'givenName',
   'sort'          => 'sn',
   'scope'         => 'list',
   'filter'        => '',
   'fuzzy_search'  => false );

and tadaa, the Roundcubes' address book section features a new address
book "my university". Unfortunately, though, no single entry appears in
there, even after searching.

There are no error while binding (according to logs/error), so I guess
that goes alright.

I have no idea where the mistake could be. Anyone else with a hint, maybe?

Cheers,
Nico